What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss also known as Irish Moss or Chondrus Crispus is a seaweed that grows on the rocky coastlines of the Caribbean Ocean. It has been used for generations in Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands as well as in Ireland and Scotland to help enhance the immune system and to fight off colds and flu. It contains 92 of 102 trace minerals that are essential for our bodies.
Where Do you get your Sea Moss?
Our Sea Moss is wildcrafted meaning it is harvested from its natural wild habitat. Much care is taken to remove the Sea Moss from the rocks that they grow on and gets its minerals from in the ocean. Our Sea Moss comes from the beautiful Caribbean sea waters of both Jamaica and St. Lucia.
How Do you prepare your Sea Moss Gel?
We thoroughly wash our sea moss with Key Limes then soak it for 24 in spring water and key limes to rid it of the ocean taste all while retaining its alkalinity. We do not apply any heat to our sea moss as we want to keep it in its purest natural state which retains its essential vitamins and minerals.
How can Sea Moss Benefit Me and My Family?
• It helps support our bodily functions and systems and aids in building a strong immune system.
• Sea moss is high in immune-boosting minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. It also includes Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K.
• It's rich in Iodine which helps the thyroid run properly and helps to balance thyroid hormones, which can help increase metabolism and promote weight loss. When consumed, sea moss can help decrease the appetite by making you feel full as it helps to control your cravings.
• It encourages bone and brain development during pregnancy and infancy, among many other important functions.
• Sea moss contains folate , which is essential for prenatal health and development.
• It is also high in calcium to support bone and joint health.
• It's anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and is a great prebiotic.
• Sea moss helps with constipation, chest congestion, respiratory ailments, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers.
• It can also assist in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD.
• It helps to remove mucus from the body, reduce inflammation and it also helps to fight off colds and flu symptoms.
Can I use sea moss on my skin?
Yes, you sure can! Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used to treat skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and even sooths sun burn. Sea Moss is known to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can help with issues like acne and aging skin.It is a natural collagen that will help plump the skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. You can incorporate sea moss gel into your daily facial routine so that your skin can absorb the vitamins and minerals that the sea moss contains providing your skin with a beautiful natural glow.
I heard you can cook with sea moss gel is that true?
Yes, it's true. You can add 1- 2 tablespoons of sea moss gel to your morning smoothies, to your soups, use it as a thickener in your gravies sauces and stews. Listen, you can even add it to your deserts. If you just want to get the sea moss into your body after a workout or in the morning before you start your day you can take it straight no chaser. Sea moss gel is also a key ingredient that I use to make my son's baby formula.
Sea Moss is Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw & Non GMO
All orders are made-to-order.
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
Due to the nature of the product we do not ship over the weekend.
Orders are only shipped Monday - Wednesday.
Once your order is received please store it in the refrigerator.
Should stay fresh in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
Can be stored in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Use: Take 1-2 Tablespoons Per Day
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.